Friday, March 16, 2007

Fcking Windows Automatic Updates!!!

I wrote a whole post about why the Dutch people would prefer good law-obeying citizens to get lung-transplants before criminals would get those transplants. I wrote about how 50% of the Dutch wished that in matters of health care, good people should be preferred over bad people (ie criminals).

So, when you are a surgeon, and you have a choice;

Do I;

A) Transplant my only available lung into this good, hard working, wife and kids, donating person?

or

B) Transplant my only available lung into this psychopatic maniac serial killer who cut up someone's wife, cut off her head and put it onto a shelf, for someone to find?

Anyone with half a brain would choose option A, because, well, the psychopatic maniac serial killer really used up all of his rights on health care. To be frank, that someone who found his wife's head on a shelf should just buy this and blow his head off:



But hey, that's far to extremist for most people. Most people would ofcourse stay perfectly calm when you find your wives head on a shelf.

Anyway, I typed my post about all that (well not the shooting part), when I had to go someplace. I wasn't finished yet with my post, so I just left the browser windows open and decided to finish it when I came home.

Little did I know that that fekking Windows Automatic Update would suddenly kick in, install some obscure stuff, then reboot my system! All gone. You bastards!

Ofcourse, at this point I don't want to write it again anymore, so instead I'll just post this. A post about how much a hate Windows at times. NOT to say that Mac's or Linux are any better. I just hate computers in general. Actually I hate everything digital. Especially mobile phones. You cannot have a decent conversation with someone without having one interfering. They should make a law against them. They are also generally responsible for societies decay.

Take changing a tire for example. People used to know how to change a tire, because if you wanted to get moving again, you needed to change you tire. No one to help you, except maybe someone passing. Nowadays all those lazy bastards with a mobile phone just call the roadservice, who will change the tire for you.

Kids nowadays. Mom and dad are downstairs making dinner. Son 1 and Daughter 1 are playing in Room 1 on the first floor. Son 1 wonders if dinner is ready, so he sends a sms to his mom downstairs whether dinner is ready yet. Mom sends an sms back that it is in fact ready, and if Son 1 would go get Daughter 2. Son 1 then sms's Daughter 2, in Room 2 on the second floor, that dinner is ready. Daughter 2 sends an sms back that she is coming down to Son 1. Son 1 then sends an sms to Mom saying they'll be down in half a minute.
Son 2 however, being the oldskool bugger that he is, depends on actual mouth-to-mouth conversation and communication, never gets any message, and so never came down to eat. He sadly died out of starvation.

*No people with knowledge how to communicate verbally were harmed during this sketch*

BTW, this is good stuff coming from someone writing digitally on a digital blog which is in essence a glorified sms.

Anyway, it's late. Enough of the world for today.

Goodbye,

Coen

1 comment:

Derodestad said...

Lol...somehow I got the feeling you meant US!!!