Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Illness

Yes, after like 10 years this is the first time I've been quite ill for a few days. Unnerving to say the least.
Unnerving? Yes, the intensity of it so suddenly.

Well, it wasn't really unexpected, as my mother had some sort of illness because of which she needed to vomit from thursday. I got ill on sunday. It was inevitable.

It was really bad, I puked my guts out. While I had the runs. But you probably do not want to know that information.

Anyway, I was thinking of buying another soundtrack cd.

My choices are between the three of these;

- Superman The Movie
- Alien vs. Predator
- Predator

I'm haven't chosen yet. I only want to buy one this semester.

When I get the one that I want, maybe I'll post a review of it. In fact, maybe I'll post reviews of the other cd's I have/like.

No comments: