Friday, March 30, 2007

This blog

I've been thinking about this blog and what exactly to do with it.

I have the tendency to randomly blablabla about just about everything, and surely, no one is interested in that. What I might interest you in, are my pictures. That is the only thing my blog and I offer that no one elses offers.

So the natural conclusion is that this blog should be only used to promote/talk about my pictures. And that's exactly what I will be doing. No more random posts about this or that, just my pictures. But, a very small but, when I think there is something abso-f**king-lutely worth posting, then I'll probably will :D .

So.

There you have it.

Where are the pictures then, you ask?
Well, not today. Not only am I too tired to write about anything (cept for this ofcourse), I haven't yet developt a kind of schedule of uploading my pictures to Flickr, Fotolia, Fonanza, Bigstockphoto and such, and posting on this blog. Oh and my real life.

As soon as I have 'automated' the process a bit, this will become much more worthwhile to read.

Bye for now,

Coen