Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nice composition on my cat


MyCat
Originally uploaded by Praetorianator.
Isn't this a wonderful picture of my cat?

Sure, I know what you are thinking; 'why the hell would his cat be of any interest to me?'
Well, most likely, she's not of any interest to you.

But I do wanted to share this pic because I generally find it quite difficult to make a photograph of something so 'moving'. Moving targets aren't my strong points, with photography that is.

I do like this picture though, nice composition, quite sharp and nice lighting.
Yes, I know, the cats back is overblown. That's like the most terrible sin in photography. But I still like the damn picture. Overblown or not, the shadowy face makes up for it.
I especially like the blurry background.
And the fact, and I probably shouldn't say this for the people who haven't noticed yet, that the background is terribly slanted, doesn't even really bother me in this photograph.

All in all, this is one of the only pictures of my cat that came out well.

No comments: