Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Future Lightbox

Some posts ago I talked about a lightbox I was going to construct, as to make my productphotography more professional.

Ofcourse, I thought for a while about what I wanted, and made a list of requirements the light box needs to satisfy.

I haven't begun building the thing yet, but I can tell you this; it's going to be a hefty one!
I took 5 pieces of wood home today of about 60x60cm, all out of 18mm plywood. So, when the need arises, I'll be able to stand on it.

Also, I brought home the appropriate connection hardware, except for screws, because one of my requirements was that the light box needs to be dismantable. That way I can store it withouth loosing to much space.

I'll begin building it, take pictures along the way, and when I am finished, I'll post a short tutorial on how to build it yourself. I'll even provide some sample pictures.

Till then!

Coen

No comments: